Friday, April 17, 2009

Will somebody get me out of here?

Looks like Little Miss Alexis is up to something.....


It's been a fun filled day of teething. Happy one minute then crying and unhappy the next. Alexis' two front teeth on top are coming in and she will then have 4 teeth. I really can't complain I think this is the fussiest she has been during teething and it was only a few hours off and on. They deserve to fuss as we all know toothaches are no fun.

Now on to Alexis's hair. I'm happy she has hair and it's growing, but it is in such a yucky stage right now. One side always sticks straight out and I am lucky if I can get a cute little headband to stay on without her pulling it off, which takes lots of distraction to get it on in the first place. I'm on the hunt for some cute clips to possibly hold down the crazy side or maybe some larger headbands.

1 comment:

Trina Hautala said...

Oh the joys of hair, I am so excited that I get to "do" ashlyns hair, but she always pulls it out right away, she walks around with her hair hanging down to her mouth, its rather embarassing...

hopefully Alexis doesnt start that, lol!